The top 5 reasons you should splurge and stay at Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, England
When someone invites you to London, England…you go! To make the decision easier for you, we are going to share with you where to stay and get the full experience. The Jumeirah Carlton Tower is a 5 star hotel in central London. It is located on Sloane Street opposite the private Cadogan Place Gardens. The incredible views offer the most breathtaking experience you can imagine. The hotel is located near Hyde Park and is one of the best luxury hotels in London.
Here are our top 5 reasons you should splurge and stay at Jumeirah Carlton Tower
1. You are close to everything in London! Hyde Park, the museums of South Kensington, luxury shopping on Sloane Street, Harrods are all right beyond the door step. Take a black taxi cab to downtown tourists attractions for only 20 pounds!
2. The views are the best I have ever seen. I could sit on our 16th floor balcony forever and never get enough of what these views have to offer.
3. The staff treat you like royalty. Everyone was accommodating, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the area. Every door was opened for us and our room service was at our door 15 minutes after ordering from a tablet that is set up for easy and convenient service.
4. The rooms were incredible, clean, and decorated with an English modern touch. We loved our room and all it had to offer. It was spacious and comfortable! I truly felt like it was the perfect English experience with the curtains opened ordering our afternoon tea. “Care for a spot of tea?”
5. The pool, exercise room, and spa are luxurious. After a long day of running around London, it is the perfect place to relax. I would say it is a home away from home, but this is far better than my home!
Take it from the VGB squad when we say, this is the place to stay when you are in London. I absolutely recommend this hotel and would go back without hesitation. You have a lot of choices in London, but let us tell you, choose Jumeirah Carlton Tower for your stay!
*Thanks to Visit Britain and Jumeirah for hosting us!
Book your trip today!