5 Best Ways To Promote Affiliate Products On Your Blog
Affiliate programs are one of the best ways through which bloggers can earn a huge passive income online. But, just like everything else in bolgsphere, promoting affiliate products is also not as easy as it seems.
It takes more than just signing up for an affiliate program and putting links everywhere on your blog to become successful at it.
So, if you’re a blogger who is planning to monetize their blog using affiliate products but doesn’t have an idea of how to promote these links in order to get most sales then, you’re at the right place.
Here I am going to share a few tried and tested ways through which you can promote affiliate products on your blog to get maximum revenue out of it.
But before moving forward remember, in order to get most out of affiliate marketing, you have to win the trust of your audience first. And, this trust can only be achieved if you keep your readers engaged with quality content on a regular basis.
5 top-notch ways to promote affiliate products on your blog
1. Write review posts
Buyers always search for a review before purchasing anything. That’s very common. So, carefully choose an affiliate product, put some efforts into researching it, and then come up with an awesome review post about it.
Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while writing it:
- Describe each and every feature of the product and emphasize important ones.
- Don’t just list the features. Explain how they can be beneficial by sharing real-life examples.
- Include the pros and cons.
- Write in a personal tone. Don’t just restate product marketing material.
2. Product comparison
A comparison post gives a crystal clear idea to your readers on which option should they choose according to their needs and wants.
Consider these things when writing a comparison post to have the maximum benefit,
- Pick competitive products or services.
- Don’t be biased. Always let the audience make the choice.
- Mentions all features, and include positive and negative things.
- Add customized images, headings, bullet points, etc.
- Backup your claims with facts, statistics, and external proofs.
- Mention your honest opinion in the end.
3. Case studies
Surely, review and comparison posts are a great way to promote the products/services that you love but, sharing the actual results you’ve had after using them is far more convincing.
So, if you got a success story behind a product or service that you’re an affiliate of then, share it. This will strengthen your claim and you’ll achieve more affiliate sales.
It is simply a page consisting of links to various tools, apps, services, products, software, hardware, etc that you recommend to your readers.
Here are a few tips on how should you build your resource page:
- Use a static page and not a blog post.
- Make it easier for users to find everything by categorizing and organizing your recommendations.
- Only recommend tools/products/services that you’ve used yourself.
- Write a short description of each recommendation.
5. Craft a HOW-TO post (Tutorial)
Tutorials posts make it easier for you to convince your audience to take action and purchase from your affiliate link.
You can share the exact steps that you took to create something using a particular product/service or can craft a ‘how-to’ guide about your affiliate products.
For instance, if you want to promote an SEO tool you can write a step-by-step post about how to use it, highlighting all the features.
Alternatively, you can write a tutorial post that exactly describes how you used that SEO tool in order to improve your search engine rankings.
Lastly, note these are tried and tested techniques but, the results will vary according to your content, efforts, traffic, and the affiliate program itself. However, implementing them correctly will surely help you to have some positive outcomes.
I hope that these tips were helpful. Do let me know your view and ideas on the best ways to promote affiliate products on your blog in the comments. I would love to read them!