Pomegranate Champagne Punch Recipe Perfect for NYE
Here’s a Pomegranate Champagne Punch recipe that you can use that’s tasty, bubbly, and easy – just serve in a pitcher or punch bowl for NYE!
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/4 cup orange flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle of champagne (prosecco or spumante work as well)
(double or triple recipe for more people)
- In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur. Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice!
- Garnish with cranberries, mint and oranges if you want to make it look pretty.
Happy New Year!!