Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I am NOT a morning person. Yes, my job requires me to get up very early but even after 10 years of practice it is still a struggle. This year it is my goal to make a new morning more routine. I need to be awake, energized, feeling confident, and ready to conquer the world!
Among other things, I decided to start taking my showers in the morning to start the day off feeling more refreshed. My essentials include all Dove products like soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. My newest essential is Dove’s Advanced Care Antiperspirant. When I heard about this product, I knew that I had to try it. I love Dove and what it does for my hair and skin. People always ask me what my secret is for my smooth skin. Well, there it is…Dove!
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant offers 48 hours of odor and wetness protection. Plus it has added skin care benefits of Dove 1/4 moisturizers in NutriumMoisture for softer, smoother underarms. This product is the last piece of my morning I needed!
Top 5 Reasons I Switched To Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant
- I need extra protection- Generic brands don’t do the trick, I need a brand that researches and studies the effects of women’s hormones.
- All day protection- Dove Advanced Care Deodorant works throughout the day, more than a day if needed!
- Smells Lovely-Revive, Cool Essentials, and Lavender Fresh all smell gentle and refreshing! My favorite is the Lavender.
- Affordable-We are all on a budget, and this product is perfect for mine.
- The Feel-The deodorant goes on smooth and leaves my skin smooth as it has ever been.
Enjoying the benefits of soft, smooth skin, hair, and underarms, I am immediately more confident and ready to tackle my day. It is so important to start each day off in the right frame of mind. Having the right attitude, the right routine for you, and each woman has a few products that help you achieve those goals. Dove products do that for me. I encourage you to get to the store and try this deodorant. It’s my new favorite morning routine essential and hopefully it will become yours too!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.