Irish Mule Drink Recipe
Do we have any fans of Moscow Mule’s? ( insert hand raising emoji girl )
This Irish whiskey take on the Moscow Mule will give you that Irish smokiness while still having the sweet, gingery, bubbly and citrusy Mule taste we all love!
I’m not the biggest beer drinker, so one of my favorite parts of a Mule is how refreshing and cocktail-y it tastes, but how easy and quick it is to make. So while my beer drinking friends are enjoying their drinks, I’m not stuck in the kitchen making my drink to finally get back to them when they’re on their last sips. With only a few steps to make it, you’ll have your refreshing cocktail in the same time it takes your friend to pour their Green Beer.
Serving Size: 1
- A glass, or copper mule mug (completely optional for aesthetics)
- 2 oz Jameson Whiskey
- 1/2 Fresh Lime
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- Ice Cubes
- (Optional) Fresh Mint Sprig for garnish
1. In the copper mug (or glass tumbler), add in a handful of ice cubes followed by the whiskey.
2. Squeeze the lime to add the juice directly into the mix.
3. Top off with Ginger Beer and stir!
4. Garnish with mint, if desired, and enjoy!
5. Sláinte!! (Cheers!!)