It’s pumpkin time! And what’s better than delicious cream cheese pumpkin pie spice fat bombs that are keto-friendly? Nothing! Head to the kitchen and get it going because you don’t want to miss this yummy treat! These are super fun to make with kids as well. Let’s make it!
I love these Keto Fat Bombs because they’re like a mini cheesecake you can bring along everywhere. Plus, the fact that their main ingredient is pumpkin gives me all the Fall feels. It’s really every Keto dieter’s dream, especially if you, like me, have a sweet tooth. We all know those of us who love desserts struggle a bit more when it comes to adjusting to a new Keto lifestyle. I honestly didn’t mind giving up bread or pasta when I began, but I definitely need my dessert, especially now that Fall is coming and all I want to do is cozy up indoors with a blanket, a good movie, and my fav snacks. This is why I’m so in love with these fat bombs are the perfect sweet to munch on when I feel I want a treat – I can’t decide if I love the cream cheese more or the fact that they’re like mini pumpkin pie – slash – cheesecakes! Seriously, you’ve got to try them (you can thank me later!)
Prep: 10 minutes
Freezer: 1 hour
Net: 8 fat bombs
4 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons Swerve granular sugar
¾ cup almond flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon Swerve granular
¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, microwave cream cheese for about 30 seconds to make it soft.
- Add in swerve, almond flour, and pumpkin pie spice and combine fully.
- Roll into 8 balls and place on a sheet pan.
- Mix topping in a small bowl and roll each of the 8 fat bombs to coat.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour and then enjoy.